ITN-BUET aims at building capacity within Water Supply and Sanitation sector in the country. The centre intends to recruit a young communication professional under the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation supported project.
Position: Communication Professional
Contract Type: Contractual/Fixed Term
The selected candidates will initially be offered a three months contract as probation period, which may be renewed depending on satisfactory performance.
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience in related fields
Role and responsibility
The Communications Officer will be responsible for design, development, advocacy, communication and networking relevant to CWIS. The specific roles and responsibilities are below:
- Design training and knowledge materials and make press-ready versions that are visually engaging, innovative and appropriate for the target audience.
- Prepare promotional and publicity materials for training courses and exposure visits.
- Design the layout of newsletter, case stories, fact sheets, policy briefs and other relevant documents.
- Experience in web-maintenance, data upload and management.
- Follow the standard practice and guidelines of ITN-BUET while creating contents.
- Networking with print and electronic media is an important aspect of the responsibility.
- Experience in video making and editing is an added advantage for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, fine arts, mass communications or any other related field.
- Experience in the relevant field will be prioritized.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier are must).
- Knowledge of creating UI and UX and other relevant design tools.
- SEO and social media management.
- Strong folio of work, conceptual thinking, understanding of layouts and usage of colors, good sense of typography and design skills.
- Advanced capacity of Bangla and English content editing
ITN-BUET is an equal opportunity organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates must submit their applications online using the following link: https://www.cognitoforms.com/ITNBUET/OnlineForm.
In addition, You may also submit your most recent curriculum vitae to the following email address: email@example.com, with a CC to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include “Application for the Post of Communication Professional” in the subject line.
Last date for submitting the application: March 07, 2023.
Short-listed candidates will be communicated later for appearing in interviews.